The Medical Bus Service is a vital link for regional communities to attend medical appointments that are not accessible within their own towns.
If you are unable to drive yourself, do not have family or friends that can assist or do not have access to public transport, then you may be eligible to use the Medical Service Bus.
The Murray Mallee Community Passenger Network (MMCPN) is the brokerage service for the Medical Bus.
- Operates from Keith to Adelaide.
- Operates Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
- Coaches are air-conditioned and wheelchair accessible.
- Service is for medical appointments only.
- Medical appointments in Adelaide need to be between 11.00am and 2.00pm
- A carer or travel companion can travel free (conditions apply)
- Eligibility and conditions apply.
- Fee for service applies.
District Council areas of:
- Karoonda East Murray.
- Mid Murray.
- Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Southern Mallee.
Refer to the Clients section of the website.
Your eligibility will be assessed with each trip request.
|KEITH - ADELAIDE||$38.00 return.|
|KEITH - MT BARKER||$38.00 return.|
|KEITH - MURRAY BRIDGE||$23.00 return.|
|MURRAY BRIDGE - ADELAIDE||$27.00 return.|
|MURRAY BRIDGE - MT BARKER||$17.00 return.|
|TAILEM BEND - ADELAIDE||$32.00 return.|
|TAILEM BEND - MT BARKER||$32.00 return.|
|TAILEM BEND - MURRAY BRIDGE||$17.00 return.|
- Tailem Bend prices incorporate: Tintinara, Coonalpyn, Coomandook, Yumali, Meningie & Wellington East.
- One-way prices are half price.
- Prices are subject to change.
How to Book
Contact the MMCPN team on 08 8572 3513.
Please provide at least three (3) business days' notice prior to your appointment.
- Transport will not be available for a period of 6 weeks following hip replacement surgery (medical certificate required)
- Passengers are responsible for their own dietary requirements.
- Passengers need to be respectful and considerate of fellow passengers and the driver.
- Passengers to advise any special needs for transport (eg Oxygen cylinder, Wheelchair etc) at the time of booking.
- No smoking