Welcome to the Murray Mallee Community Passenger Network (MMCPN) managed by the Tailem Bend Community Centre.
The Tailem Bend Community Centre acknowledges the land we are on as traditional Ruwi (land) of the Ngarrindjeri people, custodians for thousands of years. We respect the Ngapaldi (Elders), past, present and emerging. We appreciate their deep spiritual relationships with the country and value their cultural beliefs. We recognise that this Land was, is, and always will be Ngarrindjeri Ruwi.
We are here to assist people living in regional communities who are transport disadvantaged by:
- Assessing your eligibility.
- Providing advice on transport options.
- Advising of your Passenger Rights and Responsibilities.
- Assisting with general transport enquiries.
The Community Passenger Network is serviced by volunteer drivers for eligible people living in the District Council areas of:
- Karoonda East Murray
- Southern Mallee
- Rural City of Murray Bridge *people over 65 years (or over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people).
The Medical Bus Service supports eligible people living in the District Council areas of: