The Community Passenger Network provides transport with a volunteer driver where no other appropriate transport is available within the region.
A fee applies to help maintain and expand services.
The Murray Mallee Community Passenger Network (MMCPN) coordinates this service with the support of volunteer drivers.
- Operates Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays) *
- Comfortable air-conditioned sedans
- A carer or travel companion can travel free to support the passenger (conditions apply)
- Eligibility and conditions apply
- Fee for service applies
- Service is subject to volunteer and vehicle availability
*(weekend emergency travel only will be considered)
For eligible people living in the District Council areas of:
- Karoonda East Murray
- Southern Mallee
Refer to the Clients section of website.
Your eligibility will be assessed with each trip request.
|0 - 5 km||$8.00|
|6 - 15 km||$15.00|
|16 - 50 km||$25.00|
|51 - 150 km||$40.00|
|151 - 250 km||$60.00|
|251 - 450 km||$80.00|
|451 - 600 km||$100.00|
|601 km +||Price on Application|
- Prices are charged per client based on distance from client's home
- Prices are subject to change
How to Book
Contact the MMCPN team on 08 8572 3513
Please provide at least three (3) business days' notice prior to your appointment.
- Passengers are responsible for their own dietary needs
- Passengers need to be respectful and considerate of volunteer drivers
- No smoking